Evaluations -- Public Seminar in Houston
Participant evaluations for a 1-day seminar on
"How to Communicate with Impact and Sway"
presented in Houston on Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Over 85% of the participants rated the workshop as "excellent."
Here are some of their written comments.
1. Most effective features: "High energy, candor, self-efficacy"
Overall comment: "Very practical workshop with great real-life examples"
-- Don Leinweber, General Manager, Mustang Engineering
2. Most effective features: "V.J.'s passion & knowledge of the subject and the illustrations on tape and
Overall comment: "The real-life examples were so effective"
-- Dena Lee, Marketing Manager, Mustang Engineering
3. Most effective features: "Easy to understand and apply techniques"
Overall comment: "Very useful"
-- Richard Tan, Ph.D, Sr. Applications Consultant, Haverly Systems
4. Most effective features: "Honesty; Real-life proof of points"
Overall comment: "Very entertaining & enjoyable. This could be a week-long course."
-- Tom McNall, Great Northern Stone, Ontario (Canada)
5. Most effective features: "I found the whole workshop effective and eye opening"
Overall comment: "I was incredibly impressed by V.J.'s insights and assertions. I was cautious at first
to see if the workshop would be peddling easy answers and I was most delighted how much value
and experience was behind it."
-- Javad Kabiri, Rackspace Managed Hosting (San Antonio)